- ** WALK **
- About us
- Contact us
- Membership and Giving
- Our Blog
“IN OUR OWN VOICE” PRESENTATION – Saturday June 18th
(This program is not a part of NAMI CCNS, nor endorsed by NAMI CCNS. It is a positive resource in our community. Do check them out! )
June 13 – August 27, 2011
3100 Dundee Road Suite 704
Northbrook, IL 60062
P: 847.498.KIDS (5437)
Specialized Summer Programs
These specialized summer programs are designed specifically for children that may struggle with any of the following issues:
* Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) * Executive Functioning Difficulties
* Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) * Anxiety
* Asperger’s Syndrome * Nonverbal Learning Disability (NVD)
* ADD/ADHD * Sensory Regulation
* Social Pragmatic Language Disorder * Sensory Integration Dysfunction
* Social Cognition Deficits * Developmental Delays
* Learning Disabilities * Non‐compliant behaviors
* Academic Challenges * Emotional Regulation
FREE screenings offered in order to best match the needs of the individual to the program or group. ALSO, several age‐ranges and ability levels per program are available in order for each individual to maximize their learning.
To schedule a FREE screening, please call the owner, Kim Hoehne, MA, BCBA at
847.498.KIDS (5437) x12.
Please join us for the next Parent Empowerment Call.
It’s free from any phone.
Thursday, May 5th
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Toll free: 1-800-260-0712
Participant Access Code: 120964
Can I Get a Hand-up?
(Building A Natural Support System)
DMH Family Consumer Specialists
Questions about the Parent Empowerment Calls? Call 618.838.9382
These are educational calls being offered to all parents in Illinois who have a child with an emotional and/or behavioral concern, and will focus on giving parents information they need to advocate for and support their children.